Welcome to Passover/Unleavened Bread! During this period of time (April 11-18, 2017), my husband and I will be hosting our Spring Retreat. I will not be posting commentary on our daily Bible readings during these dates, but I will post the Daily Bible reading selection each morning, as usual.
In place of my usual commentary, I will be posting links for you to join us via Livestream for the powerful, spiritual talks which will be given at this Feast in the Word of God.
Since today is Passover, April 11, 2017, we will only be having one Livestream broadcast.It is the Passover Seder itself, which will air on Livestream at 6 PM (PST). JOIN US ON LIVESTREAM!
In this Livestream presentation you will experience the Gospel in the Passover in an unforgettable Seder ceremony and program. You and your family may participate with us by watching on Livestream, and by having the following Seder items (which you will partake of during the Seder program - we will tell you when to partake of them). So, get the following Seder foods, and have them ready to enjoy and then tune in with us:
1) Grape juice (1 glass per family member)
2) horse radish sauce (1 tsp per adult - less for kids)
3) haroset (you can use apple butter) 1 TBSP per person
4) matzah (1 unbroken sheet, or square, per person)
5) salt water (mix 1/4 tsp salt in 2 TBSP water - per person)
6) parsley (1 generous sprig of fresh parsley per person)
- pans and towels for footwashing - for everyone in your family
Then, just tune in to our broadcast and you can do everything we do - when we do it! May you have a blessed Passover!