Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Daily Bible Reading - September 25, 2018

Today's Reading:

1 John 4

Ezra 1-2

Psalm 91

Listen to the Bible

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thoughts and Commentary on Today's Reading   

Of all the Chapters in the Bible, Psalms 91 is my favorite. It was one of the first chapters which I memorized, as a child. And it was one of the first chapters which I taught to my children as well. So, today, let's praise Yahweh, be encouraged as we find peace in His Promise found in Psalm 91.

Peace, dear one! Yahweh has not forgotten you! Stay under the shelter of His Wings and all will be well.

Also, if you want to memorize this passage, I encourage you to get the music CD and piano music (it's a set) from Thy Word Creations. That's what I used with my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment