Australia Ministry Trip (Sept 26-November 10, 2017)

Australia Ministry Trip (Sept 26-November 10, 2017)
From September 26 to November 10, 2017, my husband, daughter and I will be on a ministry trip in Australia and New Zealand. The places we will be visiting are shown on the map above - along with the dates in which we'll be in these places (and what we'll be doing while there). Please keep this ministry trip and all of us in your prayers! Blogs will appear daily throughout this time, as I have written them and scheduled them in advance. I welcome your comments - and enjoy them! Just know I will not have Internet access for much of this time. So, I will look forward to reading your responses upon my return. Thank you for your understanding! And please keep reading to complete the "Reading the Bible in a Year" challenge and blessing! I am very grateful to Claire for her faithful blog comments (please everyone - join her in sharing each day as a discussion blesses everyone so much more!) And I am thankful that Claire has graciously agreed to add a bit more into her daily comments during my time of absence. Please direct special comments or questions which require immediate responses to her (on this blog). Blessings as you continue your journey through God's Word this year!

Monday, April 3, 2017

Daily Bible Reading - April 3, 2017

Today's Reading:

Matthew 26:1-25

Numbers 35-36

Job 3

Listen to the Bible

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thoughts and Commentary on Today's Reading:

In Matthew 26, our Saviour is preparing for His final Passover on earth. He was about to die on Calvary... I thought the most encouraging and amazing presentation on the Cross that I can think of to share with you is Louie Giglio's presentation "How Great is God?" This presentation is part 2 of his Indescribable talk, which I shared with you in my blog from January 27, 2017... This video is 42 minutes long, and I really think you'll be super blessed to watch it in its entirety. 

How great is God? Let your mind be blown in this perspective which takes you way, way out into God's Creation... And be sure to stay tuned for the incredible conclusion. Your heart will sing the praises of the Almighty God as you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAzCP8SEKwc